Office Ergonomics & On-Site Physiotherapy in London & Kensington
Ergonomics is the study of how a workplace and the equipment used there can best be designed for comfort, safety, and prevention of work related injuries.
An on-site physiotherapist with adequate experience and training in ergonomics will induce those factors to businesses employees and staff in London to prevent work related injuries.
Kensington physio practice offers professional and an on-site physio service to prevent work related injuries for employees in Kensington and London. Poor sitting posture, overuse and inefficiently designed workspaces are major causes of work related injuries such as neck-shoulder problems, backaches, headaches, rsi and stress that are the main reasons for lost work time.
Currently about 70% of the work force in London sits in front of computers. With so much work being done in seated position and in front of computer our creative chartered On-Site physio is of greater importance than ever before. Today, most jobs in London require people to perform in seated or uncomfortable position for long periods. Therefore, Kensington On-Site physio in London could help patient with proper sitting posture and prevent possible work related injuries.
• Having enough workspace to avoid improper postures during work
• Position your telephone within reach of your non-dominant hand.
• Telephone headsets are preferred to avoid neck injuries.
• Overhead lighting should come from the side and not above
• Minimized noise in the workplace.
• Control temperature & air quality.
• Tops of computer terminals should be at eye level.
• Sitting posture at your computer desk: feet flat on floor, knees at 90 degree, pull your Abdominal muscle in to correct your spinal column.
• Wrists should not be supported on edge of table.
• Document holders should be at eye level to avoid eye muscle fatigue.
• Your work chair should be stable, and adjustable for height.
Rose Clinic Physiotherapy is registered with all major UK health Insurance Companies.
Musculoskeletal conditions that our chartered physiotherapists treat: Low Back Pain, Disc degeneration, Pregnancy backaches, Arthritis, Whiplash, Sciatica Nerve Trapped, Headache, Pain, Stiffness, Tennis Elbow, Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI), Tendonitis, Osteoarthritis, Postural abnormality, Pre/Post Operation. Rehabilitation, ACL Rupture, Hip/Knee Replacements, Ligament Cartilage Tear, Shin Splints, Ankle Sprain, Muscular Tear, job related injuries, aging. London physiotherapy now covering Kensington W8, Chelsea SW3, SW10, Notting Hill Gate W11, Hammersmith W6, Shepherds Bush W12, South Kensington SW7, Cromwell road, Knightsbridge SW1, SW3, SW 10, W2 in association with Fitness First gym club for all physiotherapy services.